Friday 12 December 2014

Pony Express Blog Hop: Christmas Lists

This blog hop is fun!  And well timed since I have nothing much to write about since I still don't have a saddle that fits Dee (despite trying a plethora).

I've had horses my entire life.  I've been solely responsible for paying for my own horse and horse gear for 10 years. I always figured that the longer I had horses and the more stuff I got, the less I would need/want.  Why o'why does it not work that way?  I have stuff.  Lots and lots of stuff.  But there is still an always growing list of stuff I need/want.

For Christmas I really would like it if Santa could express ship me a custom Devoucoux (with a forward flap that magically fit my crazy hard to fit horse).
Ideally in black with silver piping!

Since that is not going to happen I do have some more reasonable wishlist items:

Every pair of breeches Aztec Diamond makes.

I can't figure out why it's blurry, it's not until I upload it :(
Or Annie's makes.
But especially these!
A PS of Sweden Breastplate.  My mom has said once I get a saddle she will order me one.  My mama is the best mama!  I'd also like one of their bridles (maybe my birthday?)
So purdy!  Must have!
A FITS Zephyr show coat.  Because it's mesh and breathes!  And it's still so classy looking.  A local tack store just had a wicked sale and I managed to snag this coat for 50% off.  Merry Christmas to me!
Ecogold cross country boots.  I like to support Canadian companies and I like science based facts.  So win/win here.
Watch the axe test video!
Dubarry boots.
Why is everything I want so pricey?!?

In all reality, I need nothing except saddles that fit my horse.  All spending money is going o be funneled into that endeavor for the foreseeable future.  Add that to the fact that the Boy and I are trying to purchase and acreage and I have a feeling these are all going to live on my list for awhile. It's nice to dream though.





7 comments:

  1. There's always, ALWAYS new horse things to buy haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...I love your list, we share some of the same wants! I was checking out that FITS coat this past summer and it's definitely on my wish list - nice score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much good stuff!!! and nice snag on that jacket! good luck with the saddle and acreage - either of those (or both!) would be a very nice start indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Thanks for joining in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you got the coat! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree about wanting all the horse things. I always think I'll get to the end of the list but that never seems to happen.

    I completely understand saddle fitting hell so I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete